Updated: Oct 22, 2019
1. The Little Mader Farm is beginning its third year of operation in 2019. This family owned farm offers a barn circa 1890 with rustic hand-hewn beams and beautiful architecture of that era. We are an indoor and outdoor venue. Guests will encounter the rustic farm feel with modern amenities. Call for a tour!
2. The Little Mader Farm is a barn venue on a family farm in Covington, Ohio.
3. Our occupancy is 200 guests.
4. The Little Mader Farm provides our venue, seating for 100, wedding planning, assistance with décor and our props and day of coordination for $2900.
5. Brides, her attendants and other special ladies may use the bridal dressing suite located in the farm house. The Groom and his guys may prepare for their special day, in the barn.
6. All food must arrive at our venue fully cooked and ready to be served. Our zoning does not allow us to have a kitchen at our venue. At this time, you may bring your own caterer, food truck, etc.
7. We do allow alcohol to be served if the guests supply the alcohol and sign a liability waiver. We are certified through TIPS.
8. We offer wedding planning, assistance in decorating, and day of coordination for all weddings and receptions. We also host special gatherings such as bridal showers, birthday parties, anniversary parties, class reunions, corporate parties, and church functions.
9. This price also includes 4 associates to help with your event. The associates directing in the parking of cars, assisting and directing guests, ceremony coordinating, removal of tables for dancing, etc.
We are people who love to serve people! Contact us today - don't wait!